twój koszyk


Offer for furriers. We invite you to cooperate with us!


skóry12Hides – fluffy gold. Thick, soft and velvet fur; a dark back contrasts with a snow white belly. Thin, flexible, soft and very light skin.

At the fur and skin exhibition in Frankfurt, Milan and Moscow, we could admire beautiful chinchilla fur coats and accessories: collars, cuffs, fur tippet scarves, fur caps, muffs and bags. 25% of chinchilla skin is used to make furs and the remaining 75% are perfect and currently very fashionable finishing material.


We offer the following chinchilla skinsskóry

  • Standard
  • Black Velvet
  • Beige
  • White and White Mosaic
  • natural colours
  • very dark
  • dark and light.

  • 33-36
  • 37-40
  • 41-44



manekiin skóry2manekin 3Raba1Raba2